Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Father-n-law had open heart surgery and I gained 9 pds

My father-n-law Willis Crosby, just had open heart surgery, It happened so quick too. He went to the emergency room for agina and ended up having open heart surgery. He has had a few complications, he had some respiratory problems, but he is out of the woods now. I am so thankful that he is making a full recovery. I gained 9 pds, I am not a person that handles stress well. My hubby ended up going to the Dr. when his dad got sick, he got sick, the doctor is going to run a bunch of test, for gall bladder and a ulcer. I pray that he will be fine, last thing we need is a sick hubby bubby. Well, I am going to determinedly stick to my diet, since my father-n-law is out of the woods. I plan on writing in my blog what I am eating so I might be more aware of my carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment