Sunday, May 8, 2011

I am learning so much

Today was a great day, My beloved hubby, made me a steak on the grill. I had mashed cauliflower with sharp cheddar, and bacon bits, along with a nice salad, life is good. I just read some of the post on the forum, I am learning a lot from folks. I want to be able to do things again, I will be honest, sometimes I allowed myself to feel sorry for myself. The worst part of all this is I have dealt with asthma my whole life, seen the inside of an emergency room more times than I care to admit. When I was a younger person, I bounced back much quicker and took it a little more in stride, I realize, I will never get rid of asthma, but it doesn't have to have me. I am a little worried about the stress test, I had for my heart, I am hoping, I dodge that bullet, I will know the result friday, please let it be good. I don't want to complain about my problems, I just want to work with what the good lord gave me, and live life. I want to keep everything in a good prepective and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment