Monday, May 9, 2011

I didn't gain but I didn't lose either.

What can you say about that? Well, I guess if I didn't go up that is a good thing. I kinda overendulged a little but it didn't hurt me thank the Good Lord. I walked a little further this morning to make up for my overendulgence. I go to my doctor friday, hoping for a little good news, this time. I think she will be surprised at what I have achieved. I will be honest, there have been times that I used asthma as the excuse not to exercise, last office visit she said if I go easy and do my inhaler 30 mins before I walk and have it handy as I walked, I would be okay, also start small and gradually increase there is no reason for me not to exercise. I guess that was my favorite excuse, not to exercise, asthma, but I now know, I can if I do it in a responsible and safe manner. I will be honest, I am starting to like it, the first few days, I was sore, that is getting better, and I live in the country, so I am enjoying some of the nature as I walk. I am only walking about 1/4 of a mile, but at least I am starting. I am learning a lot from some of the people on the atkins forum, they are so informative and really helpful too. I am so glad I started this.

No comments:

Post a Comment